Thursday, March 29, 2007

just to piss any militant zionists off

Despite my antitheism and sceptical regard for the paradoxical trinity of Jewish religion, culture and ethnicity, I am an advocate of a secular 2 state solution as I find it both acceptable and not utterly implausible. However reports like this make me not alittle angry. Still, in the interests of peace and an end to the apartheid, I think the 2 state solution is the only plausible one. Not only that but it would be a kick in the teeth to all the Jewish exceptionists as it would endow Arab citizens equal rights to Israeli ones, therefore legitimising immigration of families and allowing true democratic representation into Israeli politics. Cultural integration would be inevitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your opinions of my opinions. Oh- and cocking fuckmouse.