Monday, April 02, 2007

frantic transfer report correcting

The university operates a PhD policy whereby you cannot become a PhD student until you've completed a satisfactory MPhil. I have reached the appraisal stage of the MPhil section and am busy sorting all the corrections my supervisor has made on my final report. There were lots of them because I cobbled it together at the last minute through utter slackness. My bad.

Oh well, its not like I've got anything else that urgently needs to get done . . . . . . . well, not more than a couple of things . . . . . . . . . or maybe four . . . . . . . . ten? . . . . . . . . . OK! So I've actually got fuckloads else that I should be doing but bollocks. This was meant to be in on Monday and my 1st supervisor is going away again on wednesday so its got to be wrapped up by 1600 tomorrow.

AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaRRRGRGRRGRG

more of this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your opinions of my opinions. Oh- and cocking fuckmouse.