Thursday, January 17, 2008

America vs Europe

Ian Williams: Interesting chap.


Sorry all my posts are really short at the moment. I am absurdly hectic at work at the moment. My HPLC pump died on me and I've had to rebuild the system with scrounged components. I'm also trying to write a paper, have been making diagrams for another paper, supervising students, getting into metabolomics (NMR- fuck, yeah!), analysing data and liaising with all the other cutting edge worm science motherfuckers with small penises out there. Oh, yeah- and I saved the world yesterday from a rogue worm virus that threatened to kill off half the population of the Western Hemisphere, blind the other half and drive everyone else psychotic and sterile. . . . . . . or did I read that in The Guide?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your opinions of my opinions. Oh- and cocking fuckmouse.