Friday, February 02, 2007


I have results from the LC-MS!


Having spent much of last night with my newly revitalised HPLC system fractionating the different peaks in my crab urine I have now managed to put them to good use and have got preliminary IDs on a couple of the compounds. And . . . . one of them wasn't at all what I thought it was! There's a surprise for jah.

I had to whack 200ul at a time through my precious column but it worked out in the end and I've spent all day cleaning it with methanol to say sorry for subjecting it to such abuse. More data will be presented soon but for now you can see my pretty chromatogram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your opinions of my opinions. Oh- and cocking fuckmouse.