Errrrrrrrmmmmm . . . I spent 2 days this week running samples on the LCMS without noticing that the autosampler wasn't plumbed into the LC flow. So now my LCQ guru, Clare, has had to spend 2 days cleaning my standards and samples out of it before it can be used again. I feel a bit bad for that. Tit.
On an even lower note I found an error in the fecking excel sheet that I was using to calculate the absorption efficiencies I've been working on for the last few months. It means that one of my- apparently perfect- data sets is actually a bunch of arse. Fortunately one of them still worked out nicely with a low S.D. and an appropriate value for the population I was studying.
Shit week, it was.