Monday, October 22, 2007

I am a Social Justice Crusader . . . .

Find out what type of liberal you are with this handy online quiz.

I'm really more of a Direct Social Democrat but the book's American and they're a bit backward about their politics compared to us Europeans.

I overheard the owner of a stall in the continental market that was in Plymouth the other day protesting that some woman had objected to the suggestion that the UK was part of a continent. The stallholder was saying, in a disbelieving tone, "I did say to her that we're part of Europe whether she likes it or not but she kept saying that she didn't think we had anything in common with them lot".

Sigh!

Some people are so fucking pig-ignorant that I just want to beat them around the head with a stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your opinions of my opinions. Oh- and cocking fuckmouse.