Friday, October 16, 2020

punkscience got suspended by the twatter misogynists

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, I got suspended. Probably for repeatedly pointing out that women don't have penises, gay people are allowed to be same-sex attracted and that queer culture is enabling nonces. 




The deep irony is that I've spent ten years pointing out that Tories are lying pieces of scum-sucking shit without consequence yet *this* is what gets me suspended. It's just so . . . . .  <chef's kisses> delicieux! 

So, Jack is a misogynist piece of shit who's probably done me a huge favour by suspending my account. Possibly the world too. You get science instead of tweets now. 


Edit 21-10-2020
Yo! Yo! Yoooooo!!!! I forgot I had a Mastodon account all queued up and rocking with my original handle so check me out at @punkscience@oc.todon.fr!!! Formidable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your opinions of my opinions. Oh- and cocking fuckmouse.