Friday, April 08, 2011

fucking pinko-commie-cyclislamofascists! *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd love to hear what a yank thinks of this:



I know its very flat in Holland, making cycling long distances much more practical than in hilly places like where I've lived (Plymouth, Auckland), but surely a little creative city planning won't find that a challenge.

I bought a bike the other day, BTW. Off the NZ equivalent of fleabay. It was a 10 year old racer that I paid $145 for. I've put commuter tyres on it (700x28) & have bought mountain bike handle bars to swap for the 'racer' ones that I dislike. My nephew also found out about this uber-awesome 2nd-hand bike shop on Symonds St which has a basement full of rebuilt and revamped bikes, as well as filing cabinets full of pre-loved parts that I rifled through to find a pair of matching brake levers which I subsequently paid the princely sum of $2 for! TEH AWESOME!

I'll post a picture when I can be arsed.

* Respect to General J. C. Christian for inspiring the title

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your opinions of my opinions. Oh- and cocking fuckmouse.