Wednesday, January 14, 2009

snigger

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Analogy of the year goes to spEak You’re bRanes.

Here’s one for you. If you lived next door to a mad tiger who kept raping you and then exploding, and he said “I’ll stop as soon as you stop those pigeons from shitting on my car”, would you not expect the tiger to rape you and explode as humanely as possible? I mean, the least it could do is let a doctor come and tend to your poor ravaged twinkle before raping you and exploding again. You could have a couple of hours off every afternoon while it explained to a BBC journalist about how it’s doing the bare minimum of raping. I mean, it could be raping you a lot more. Like in the eye or something. If it was, you know, really vindictive or something. Good old tiger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your opinions of my opinions. Oh- and cocking fuckmouse.