Tuesday, January 27, 2009

the curate's egg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, he's taking steps to reverse the most glaring insanities of the Bush administration.

No, he hasn't any desire to stop US forces murdering brown people.

Like I said. Obushma.


Addition:

Et voila:

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said the US supported "Israel's right to self-defense".

"The rocket barrages which are getting closer and closer to populated areas (in Israel) cannot go unanswered," she said in her first news conference at the State Department.


Addition:

Aussi, voyez ici.


2 comments:

  1. I can't remember the exact article it was supposed to link to but I found another one detailing similar sentiments.

    My apologies.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your opinions of my opinions. Oh- and cocking fuckmouse.