Tuesday, June 17, 2008

we are fucked, time to riot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the most depressing thing I have ever read.

I don't want to face this publically and I would never acknowledge it to any of my colleagues. But I kind of know it already. George has laid similar hard-hitting facts on the table recently too.

So, what now? Run for the hills? Cry? Riot (my favourite)? I have a lot of anger too vent here but I feel far more like doing option 2. I'm not giving up because there's such a thing as damage limitation, but previously I simply felt motivated to try and educate people about the threat facing them. Now I feel like just ignoring people who "don't get it". They are the ones who will be blubbing when they're flooded out for the fifth time in a year. Me, I'll be in Australia with some good friends and our own renewable generation system and a market garden. Fuck everyone else, society didn't want to save itself, depsite the best efforts of the good intentioned. Too busy watching big fucking brother to prevent genocide.



Postscript:

The subject of this article is at least partially responsible and should all be keel-hauled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your opinions of my opinions. Oh- and cocking fuckmouse.