Thursday, February 07, 2008

carbon emissions must be reduced to zero to avoid catastrophic climate change

I was looking at my links for the Zero Carbon Britain one and was surprised to not find it as I'm sure I added it. Anyway, I slapped that mofo in there and stopped for a browse whilst I was there and found this. It even goes beyond what George says. The comment below it is distressingly sincere.

The abstract of the original article can be found here. NewScientist covered it here.

This news is pretty much the nail in the coffin of my hope that we, as a civilisation, will deal with this. I know that we can, I just don't believe that we will. There isn't sufficient public feeling to drive the major changes that George calls for: A mobilisation on the scale of the world wars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your opinions of my opinions. Oh- and cocking fuckmouse.