Friday, April 13, 2007

Migrants - reconsidered

I was listening to an Iraqi asylum seeker talking to the Today program on Radio 4 this morning when I had a brief epiphany about the rant I embarked on earlier this month on this subject. I neglected to observe that every single Iraqi refugee is my nation and the USA's responsibility to accomodate. If we destroyed their country is it not reasonable that we should provide refuge to the millions of people who suffer terribly if they remain there?

Actually, I think Tony and George should personally fund these people's relocation costs and be responsible for their wellbeing.

Accountability. That's the word I'm looking for here. We need some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your opinions of my opinions. Oh- and cocking fuckmouse.